Now we have to create new Business Group and Reservation for it. Lets Start!
- As usual firstly we log in to our vRA web interface
- Before we create a business group we have to create Custom Machine Prefix which will be used during the deployments from vra. Don’t forget to press the green accept sign to save the changes.
- Now go to Administration Users&Groups->Business Groups and press create new
- Choose the name and manager email in members add manager and user groups (or individuals) and in infrastructure choose default machine prefix.
- New Group created but allocated is 0 of 0 so we have to create Reservations for this group.
- Go to infrastructure and choose reservation create NEW vSphere(vCenter)
- Choose the Name, Tenant and Business group set Priority and go to Resources.
- Choose Compute Resources and storage and move to Network where choose the networks you require.
- In Alerts don’t forget to set the threshold and also send it to the manager of Business group.
- Now we can see that we have the Reservation applied and need to start using it 🙂
Thank you for reading and Stay Tuned!